St. Michael's group helps the needy locally through the following activities:
- Semi-annual clothing drives at St. Michael’s, all donations help fund the Springfield Community Survival Center.
- Support of the "Meals on Wheels" program, delivering meals to the elderly in East Longmeadow.
- Assisting a local free health clinic in getting medical attention to those with little or no health insurance.
- Support the Springfield Rescue Mission during the holidays to help provide needed emergency shelter and rehabilitation programs such as food and clothing to the homeless.
- Feed the hungry by preparing and supplying meals at the Loaves and Fishes soup kitchen and The Friends of the Homeless Shelter every month.
To learn about volunteering opportunities please contact Toni Raczkowski at